Unrelated Thoughts

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Have any number in mind?

Ok guys, since I know that telling you how busy I am right now will not justify my loooooong absence from this cozy bloggy place (a poor but blameless blog!), I will not attempt to say a word.

Instead, let me ask you, who are still subscribed to this RSS (is there anybody out there?), a numerical favor for a small study I'm running. Don't use Excel, a calculator or a Fortran program, just think on a random number between 1 and 20, and share it with me in the comments section.

Don't worry, it's not a "tell me a number and I tell you what kind of person you are" kind-of-thing.

Think on a number before coming to the page, and then write it on the comments section.

Thanks!

(And see you soon again! I see a light at the end of the tunnel...)

9 Comments:

  • 9

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 AM  

  • the number between 1 and 20 is the ascii value of "a+n+d".

    By Blogger Eddie, at 8:47 PM  

  • pi

    By Blogger ::Alejandro::, at 4:44 PM  

  • Omg, you are THE Giancarlo from my class!! Hey Chen here... yoroshiku.

    By Blogger roachz, at 9:05 PM  

  • Hola Gian!...entre 1 y 20...bien podría ser el número de oro (pi), o también el de Euler...2,71828 mmmmmmmm...
    Ivón

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 PM  

  • Giancarlo,

    Don't know how many could still be subscribed to this RSS, but I would do it!. Seems to be a very smart blog, something difficult to find these days...

    However, intelligence and deep thinking not always guarantee popularity...therefore if you ask me, I'd say that maybe just few people (4 or 5) could still be there.

    Cheers,

    Elga

    By Blogger Pepay, at 9:06 PM  

  • 3

    By Blogger Pilarcita, at 10:41 PM  

  • I would say 3. Paolo Maldini's jersey dakara

    By Blogger roachz, at 12:39 AM  

  • Interesting to know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home