Unrelated Thoughts

Monday, May 23, 2005

My curse

I was quite busy this weekend. I mean, not that I was working from sun to sun, but still busy. You know, sleeping late (yeah, that usually keeps me busy), running some errands, looking (and buying) some new furniture, and receiving some new friends at home. So, I couldn’t watch either the Peru-Japan soccer match on TV (by the way, Peru beat Japan 1-0) nor the Monaco F1 race in which Michael Schumacher lostagain!

I’m not a sporty guy, but I surely like to watch some sports by TV. Soccer is a South American must, so I’m usually waiting with expectation to any official match of my national team. Unfortunately, we’ve been done really bad this last year, so now it’ll be kind of difficult for us to get to Germany 2006… Too bad, ‘cause this will mean that Peru hasn’t gone to the World Cup in almost 24 years!!! Last time I saw this happening (Spain ’82), I was 9 years old…

And Formula 1? I don’t exactly know how I happen to like it. I just do. It probably has something to do with the old stereotype guys-like-fast-cars. Anyway, I was hoping to go to Suzuka this or next year (I’m still hoping that) to watch Schumacher win… and he’s not winning anymore!!! Gosh!

I starting to believe that I’m cursed. Don’t ever ask me to cheer your team… it may start loosing…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home