Unrelated Thoughts

Friday, June 10, 2005

Superb! Outstanding! Magnificent!

I didn’t realize I was living in the dark but now I know it for sure, for I’ve seen the light! Having been accustomed to listen to the rock & pop musicians radio stations decide you must like (as The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Police, Depeche Mode et al), I was not prepared to the shock David Hasselhoff’s last CD caused on me. Oh mighty God! My prayers have been answered! The voluptuous, outstanding, dazzling and alluring music notes that my stereo gently poured on my (until then) unprepared naked ears simply disarmed me. My temper was tenderly softened by the soothing of his voice, while I could swear that my IQ was rising to unsuspected levels. Hasselhoff’s breathtaking voice is even superior (if that could ever be possible) than his performances in Knight Rider and Baywatch!

This man has opened the doors of Heaven, and I willfully will follow him.

Thank the Lord for this man!

4 Comments:

  • and now you sound gay!..hahah

    Ivon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 PM  

  • I could not stop laughing when I read tht review!
    Jeez, was tht reviewer on drugs or something?

    Agreed Joseph....I am counting on you to win the grammys!

    Ai Ling

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 PM  

  • hahahahahahahahahahaha

    From Cat's urine to David Hasselhoff's cd (not much difference whatsoever), very very funny!!! Joseph go get the Grammy's, You can do it!

    CM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 PM  

  • Hey! C'mon!

    That was MY VERSION of a *positive* David Hasselhoff's review... And I don't do drugs! (At least not on these days...)

    I was just laughing SO much when I found the ACTUAL reviews at the AMAZON web page that I HAD to write my own one... But wait, if you found it funny, check the REAL reviews on that page (follow the link provided on the post) or do a search for David's CD on www.amazon.com and check the reviews page...

    And don't worry Joseph! If nobody writes a positive review on your music, just ask me and I'll happily produce one... Ha!

    Have a nice weekend!

    By Blogger Giancarlo, at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home